Queen Creek & Mesa Eye Care inside Walmart
At Becken Vision Solutions, we know we can offer you the eye care you need. Our Queen Creek and Mesa optometry centers offer a most eye care services including: comprehensive eye exams for adults and children, co-management of laser vision correction surgery, caring for eye emergencies and so much more.
Dr. Becken provides comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages including treatment for a range of conditions including glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, dry eye, cataracts and macular degeneration.
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
- Astigmatism is a very common eye condition that's easily corrected by eyeglasses or contact lenses and on some occasions, surgery.
- Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- Dry eyes result from the chronic lack of lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eye, which can cause minor irritations, an inability to wear contact lenses and an increased risk of corneal inflammation and eye infections.
- Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes, foreign body removal and eye emergencies?
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- According to experts, 80% of learning is visual, which means that if your child is having difficulty seeing clearly, his or her learning can be affected. This also goes for infants who develop and learn about the world around them through their sense of sight. To ensure that your children have the visual resources they need to grow and develop normally, their eyes and vision should be checked by an eye doctor at certain stages of their development.
- Does holding a newspaper farther from your face help you see the words? For this reason, presbyopia is sometimes called "long-arm syndrome."
- Computer vision syndrome (CVS) and blue light exposure are becoming increasingly serious threats to our vision, health and productivity.
- Let us help you understand more about your eye health and vision. Explore our deep and extensive library of related articles.